Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2014:
Tamilnadu Post Office has propagated a notification of Recruitment 2014 for the job seekers for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
Eligible contender those who want to make their career in the post office of Tamil Nadu can fill and submit application Forms in prescribed format on or before the last date.
Team of recruitmentlauncher.com has provided all the appropriate information of Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 201:
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No. of vacancies
Candidates must have passed mentioned standard from recognized board or Institution:
- Matriculation or Equivalent
- Job hunters age must reside in between 18 years to 27 years as on 05-03-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per government norms
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Aptitude Test
- Merit list will be drawn and selection will be based on Merit list.
Syllabus of Aptitude Test:
|Part A – General Knowledge||25 marks with 25 questions ofeach 1 mark|
|Part B – Mathematics|
|Part C(i) – English|
|Part C(ii) – Regional Language|
Selected aspirants will get good amount of Pay Band of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.
Period of Probation:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- for all
- Aspirants have to deposit Rs. 175/- as the examination fee in any branch of the Post Offices through e-payment.
- 3 passport size color photographs (one in application form and other 2 in hall permit form)
- Date of Birth,
- Educational Qualification,
- Professional Qualification,
- Affix a postage stamp of Rs. 40/- along with form
How to Apply:
- Aspirants those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply online by filling the application form in prescribed format through the official website i.e. tamilnadupost.nic.in.
- Candidates have to fill all the relevant details concerning to age, caste, qualification, address, mobile number etc.
- Contenders have to attach passport size photo on the proper place of the form.
- Job hunter are requested to attach all the mandatory certificates with the duly filled form in an envelope and super scribed this outer cover as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MTS—–DIVISION” and should forward it to the mentioned address as mentioned in the notification through Speed Post:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 5th March, 2014
Note: For more details visit official advertisement