SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2014:
State Bank of India has strewed a notification of recruitment for various posts of special officer with exam date of written examination.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online or offline on or before the last date.
Further details regarding SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2014 read the given notification carefully which is tailored by the troop of recruitmentlauncher.com
State Bank of India
Detail Information of SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2014:
|S. No.||Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
Contender should hold such degree from highly esteemed University
- Post graduation degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics
- M. Sc. (Statistics /Operations Research/ Computer Science)
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or graduate in any discipline
- Qualified Chartered Accountants.
- M. A. in Economics
- B.E. / B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- degree in Civil Engineering
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject
- Graduate with a degree in Law
- Contender age should reside in between 21 years to 45 years as per various posts.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for the reserved category
Contender will be selected based on the performance in :
- Written test
Selected aspirants will get handsome amount of salary of Rs 30,000/- to Rs.75,000/-
- Candidates those who belong to General & OBC Category has to pay an amount of Rs 500/-
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ST are required to deposit an amount of Rs 100/-
- Job hunters have to pay an amount of application fee through Challan or Debit/Credit Card. After payment, a unique Registration number and password will display on the screen. You can take the print out of it for future use.
How to apply?
- Candidates those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply online through the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form in the accurate manner.
- Contenders are requested to Upload their recent size photograph and signature and make the payment of fee.
- At last job hunter should submit the form and take the print out of the form to proceed further.
|Starting date of the Online application||17th February 2014|
|Last date of the Online submission of the application||6th March 2014|
|Last date for the payment of fee through Offline mode||8th March 2014|
|Date of Online Examination||19th April 2014|
|Downloading the Call letter||Start from 10th April 2014|
Note: For more details regarding SBI Special Officer Recruitment 2014 you may visit the official notification