ONGC Recruitment 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites applications from the self-motivated and capable candidates to fill up the 745 vacancies of Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geo- Sciences discipline through GATE 2015 against the advertisement as ONGC Recruitment 2015. Eligible job hunters who are seeking for a job in ONGC must apply for this recruitment by filling the ONGC online application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Education Qualification||Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline|
|Selection Process||Screening / Written Test|
|Stating Date For Online Application||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing)||31|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||10|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling)||110|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||47|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||18|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)||23|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||72|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)||217|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)||14|
|Material Management Officer||22|
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling / Cementing) – 28 years
- For all other posts – 30 years
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.
Selected aspirants will be paid by the salary scale of Rs. 24,900-50,500/-
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2015:
- GATE qualified candidates can apply for the suitable post by log on to the official website that is www.ongcindia.com
- Press the appropriate link to apply and fill the form with required details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the proper format (if required).
- Submit the form within given time period and take a print out for future reference.
|Starting date for ONGC Online application form||After January 2015 (Tentative)|
|GATE Online Application Processing System||1st Sep 2014 to 1st Oct 2014|
|GATE 2015 Exam||31st Jan 2015 to 14th Feb 2015|
|Announcement of GATE 2015 Result||12th March 2015|
|Schedule of Interview||May 2015(Tentative)|
For more details, please visit Official Link.
Candidates who wish to check all the updates regarding latest recruitments, examinations, courses outline, top colleges etc. they must hook up with our web portal i.e. recruitmentlauncher.com
You may also like to visit this Section