ONGC Recruitment 2014
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published a vacancy notification as ONGC Recruitment 2014 and offers 138 vacancies at the level of A1/A2/W1. Aspirants who want to join this organization may apply for ONGC job opportunities by fill the online application on or before 22th Aug 2014.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of posts||138|
|Essential qualification||10th / 3 Year Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Mode of apply||Online|
ONGC Vacancies 2014 Details:
|Assistant Technician (Production)||A-II||9|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||25|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical)||22|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||4|
|TA Gd.III (Chemistry)||12|
|Assistant Technician (Electronics)||3|
|Assistant Technician (Boiler)||21|
|Assistant Technician (Civil)||1|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler)||A-I||28|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||10|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||2|
|Health Care Attendant Gd I||W-1||1|
Competitors must hold the experience in relevant discipline as per requirement of post.
- For General and OBC- Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen- Rs. 100/-.
Applicants are required to deposit the registration fee at any branch of State Bank of India through Challan to ONGC Power Jyoti A/C, Tel Bhavan, and Dehradun.
Age Limit & Salary Detail:
|Level||Age Limit as on 22.08.2014||Pay Per Month|
|A – II||18 to 30 years||Rs. 12000 to 27000/-|
|A – I||Rs. 11000 to 24000/-|
|W – I||18 to 27 years||Rs. 10000 to 18000/-|
Relaxation in age will be admissible for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to Apply?
- Willing applicants can apply online by visiting the official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Then press on appropriate link for which you want apply.
- Then register yourself by fill the Online Registration form with a valid email id and password.
- Pay the fee by downloading the Challan.
- Then again revisit the site and fill the form by entering fee and other details.
- Upload the essential documents if required and submit after completion.
- Take printout of filled from for future reference.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 30th July 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 22th Aug 2014
- Written Test: 28th September 2014
Note: To know more about ONGC Recruitment 2014 check the official notification
If you wish to make a rewarding choice in your career, then recruitmentresult.com gives you best options by providing update information of current recruitment. You can also get latest information in your mail box by subscribing for email.
You may also like to visit this Section