Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2014:
- Meghalaya Police has broadcasted an advertisement as Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2014 for 1454 vacancy of SI, Constable.
- Fascinated job hunters who are interested to be the part of the Police Department in Meghalaya may apply on or before the last date i.e. 1st April, 2014.
- Relevant details regarding Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2014 read the full advertisement carefully which is well structured by the troop of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Corporation
No. of Posts:
Post Details of SI & Constables:
|5||Signal / Communication Constables||18|
|7||Followers (Only Males)||60|
|8||Armed Branch Sub Inspector Police||120|
- Aspirants those who are eligible for the post of Constable must have passed 10th standard from recognized board
- Contenders those who want to apply for the posts of Sub Inspector must have completed Graduation from any recognized university.
|Constable post:||18- 21 years.|
|Sub Inspector Post||18- 28 years.|
Job hunter selection will be based on the presentation in:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- PET Exam
How to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2014:
- Candidates those who want to apply must purchase an application form from the offices of all “District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form in the appropriate manner with all the appropriate and relevant details.
- Job hunter should attach all the important documentations/ certificates, with recent two passport size photographs and Identity proof along with a duly filled form.
- At last Contender have to submit the form at the same Office from where the aspirants have purchased it.
- Starting date to fill application form: 1st March, 2014.
- Last date to submit an application form: 1st April, 2014.