ITBP Recruitment 2014
- A recruitment 2014 announcement has been made by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for the recruitment of post of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-In-Command). Both male and female aspirants can apply for this post.
- Interested candidates can download the application form from the website of ITBP in respect to apply before 17th December, 2013.
- Details of the advertisement about ITBP recruitment 2014 are provided here by our team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Details about ITBP recruitment 2014:
Name of Organization
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-In-Command)
Total no of vacancies
Specialty field & vacancies details
|Sr. No.||Specialty Field||Vacancy Available|
Pay band-3, Rs.15, 600 /– to Rs 39,100/- +Grade pay Rs.7,600/- + other applicable allowances will also given to the selected one.
- Applicant must have a graduate degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.), Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant specialty and Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgie (M.CH.).
- Should have completed compulsory rotator internship and enrolled in any state medical register maintained under the Act.
3 yrs experience in relative super specialty after first post graduation has been obtained by the job seeker.
The upper age limit of applier must be less than 50 years as calculated on 17th December, 2013.
Physical and Medical Standards
Candidate must have to satisfy the physical and medical standard mentioned in the notification.
And interview to judge the general knowledge and field related knowledge will be conducted by the organization, which is of 200 marks and it will be the basis of selection. You need to obtain at least 50% in that.
- Fee of Rs 50/- in the form of demand draft/ IPO/ cheque must be made in favor of “Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITBP New Delhi-03”.
- SCs/ STs/ Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from any fees.
How to apply?
- Download the application form which is available on the official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
- Fill it with required details and attach supportive documents.
- And send within an envelope super scribing “Application For The Post Of Super Specialist Medical Officers Grade-Ii (Second-In-Command), In ITBPF –2013” by hand or by post at the address:
“The Deputy Inspector General (Pers)
Medical Officers Selection Board -2013
Directorate General, Itbp, Block-2,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 17th December, 2013.
- For the job searcher of far flung areas last date is 24th December, 2013.
For more Details see official notification