ITBP Recruitment 2014
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has circulated a notification regarding ITBP Recruitment 2014 for the post of Constable Group ‘C’. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up 496 vacancies. Eligible candidates must fill an application form on or before 15.05.2014.
- Interested candidates who are searching job in government sector can make their future bright by applying for this recruitment. The troop of recruitmentlauncher.com is enlisting all the important details in the below section of this page.
Name of the organization:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Type of Announcement:
ITBP Recruitment 2014
Name of Post:
Constable Group ‘C’
Number of Vacancies:
Details of Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1||Tailor (Male & Female)||32|
|2||Gardener (Male only)||09|
|3||Cobbler (Male only)||23|
|4||Water Carrier (Male only)||123|
|5||Safai Karamchari (Male only)||99|
|6||Cook (Male only)||115|
|7||Washerman (Male only)||48|
|8||Barber (Male only)||47|
- Aspirant should have passed class 10th from a recognized board.
- Applicant should have relevant experience as per post applied.
Rs. 5200–20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-per month
- Age limit for Tailor, Gardener and Cobbler trade is 18 to 23 years and for all others age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
- The candidates belonging to General & OBC category should pay the fee of Rs.50/- as application fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and Female are exempted from paying fee.
The candidates whose applications are found in order, shall be issued admit cards to appear in Recruitment Test.
Candidates will have to undergo the following Recruitment Tests:
- Height Bar
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Aspirants must visit the official website itbpolice.nic.in
- Follow “Recruitment”.
- Go to “Advertisement”.
- Choose the appropriate link.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the form in prescribed format.
- Submit the form along with required documents to the given address.
Inspector General (Northern) Ftr, HQrs. ITB Police Force,
PO – Seemadwar Distt. Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
The last date of receipt of application is 15.05.2014
For far Flung areas last date of application receipt is 22/05/2014
Note: For more details you may check the Official Notification.
ITBP Recruitment 2014
- A recruitment 2014 announcement has been made by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) for the recruitment of post of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-In-Command). Both male and female aspirants can apply for this post.
- Interested candidates can download the application form from the website of ITBP in respect to apply before 17th December, 2013.
- Details of the advertisement about ITBP recruitment 2014 are provided here by our team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Details about ITBP recruitment 2014:
Name of Organization
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-In-Command)
Total no of vacancies
Specialty field & vacancies details
|Sr. No.||Specialty Field||Vacancy Available|
Pay band-3, Rs.15, 600 /– to Rs 39,100/- +Grade pay Rs.7,600/- + other applicable allowances will also given to the selected one.
- Applicant must have a graduate degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.), Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant specialty and Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgie (M.CH.).
- Should have completed compulsory rotator internship and enrolled in any state medical register maintained under the Act.
3 yrs experience in relative super specialty after first post graduation has been obtained by the job seeker.
The upper age limit of applier must be less than 50 years as calculated on 17th December, 2013.
Physical and Medical Standards
Candidate must have to satisfy the physical and medical standard mentioned in the notification.
And interview to judge the general knowledge and field related knowledge will be conducted by the organization, which is of 200 marks and it will be the basis of selection. You need to obtain at least 50% in that.
- Fee of Rs 50/- in the form of demand draft/ IPO/ cheque must be made in favor of “Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITBP New Delhi-03”.
- SCs/ STs/ Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from any fees.
How to apply?
- Download the application form which is available on the official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
- Fill it with required details and attach supportive documents.
- And send within an envelope super scribing “Application For The Post Of Super Specialist Medical Officers Grade-Ii (Second-In-Command), In ITBPF –2013” by hand or by post at the address:
“The Deputy Inspector General (Pers)
Medical Officers Selection Board -2013
Directorate General, Itbp, Block-2,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003”
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 17th December, 2013.
- For the job searcher of far flung areas last date is 24th December, 2013.
For more Details see official notification