ITBP Recruitment 2015
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has circulated a Notification regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015 for filling up 472 Vacancies of Constable (driver), Group ‘C’. Contenders who are interested to grab this chance they must send their application form on or before the last date that is 16th Feb. 2015
|Name Of The Organization||Post Name||Vacancies||Selection process||Last date|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
|Constable (Driver)||472||Written, practical and medical test||
16th February 2015
To acquire further information related to ITBP Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility standard, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Mode of payment, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team member of Recruitmentlauncher.com
- Aspirants should possess Matriculation or 10th class passes from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- Having a Valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy vehicles with minimum 2 years experience in driving.
- Applicants who are going to apply for the post should be between 21 to 27 years in age.
- Age Relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the government rules.
- The selected applicants will get the salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1)
- The candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee by means of ‘Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)’ only.
- Applicants who belong to SC/ST and Ex- Servicemen are exempted from application fee.
Selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in the given tests:
|Phase of Recruitment||Tests/Events|
|Phase I||Height Bar|
|Phase II||Written Test (OMR Based)|
|Phase III||Practical (Skill) Test|
|Phase IV||Verification of Original Documents|
|Detailed Medical Examination|
|Written Exams||Get Details|
How to Apply?
|Step:1||Job hunters can apply by sending application form by post.|
|Step:2||download the application form through the official website that is www.itbpolice.nic.in|
|Step:3||Fill it in the proper manner and affix your recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided|
|Step:4||Duly filled application form along with required documents must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF__________’. The application complete all respect must be reached at the given address.|
|Candidates belonging to the states||Application should be addressed to|
|North-Eastern states like, Assam,Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Meghalaya,Nagaland, Manipur Mizoram and Sikkim||THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NE) FRONTIERHQ, ITB POLICE, OLD AP SECRETARIATBUILDING, CANTT AREA, GS ROAD
SHILLONG (MEGHALAYA) -793001
|J&K States including Ladakh and Kargil||THE DY. INSPECTOR GENERAL (LADAKH),INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICEC/O 56 APO|
|all over states/UTs except the onesmentioned at 1 & 2||THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) FRONTIERHQ, ITB POLICE, PO-SEEMA NAGAR (NEARAIRPORT), DISTT- CHANDIGRAH (U.T.)
Closing date for the receipt of applications: 16th February 2015 (23rd February 2015 for far flung areas)
Check More Related Links
To read other details, visit the Official Link.
ITBP Recruitment 2015 (itbpolice.nic.in Drivers Group C Notification Online)