Delhi Police Recruitment 2014
Delhi Police has come up with various openings for Recruitment 2014 of Sub Inspector Posts. Job hunters keen to be the part of Delhi Police must apply for the vacancy by filling an application form before the closing date.
This is a dream of many youngsters, donning a uniform of Police and serving the country with honor and proud, aspirants willing to mount their career may apply on or before 11th April, 2014.
Kindly, have a look at the underneath section to get detailed information about Delhi Police Recruitment 2014 which are shaped by the mob of recruitmentlauncher.com:
Name of Organization
No. of Vacancies
Post & Vacancy Details:
Further Eligibility Standards:
- Entrants must have a possession over Graduation from any of the recognized university/ college/ institute.
- Appliers should have a valid motor vehicle license.
- Contenders must be between 20- 25 years of age date counted as on 1st January, 2014.
- Relaxation on upper age will be considered as per the norms of the government.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application charges either via online through Debit / Credit Card or Offline in the form of Challan through SBI Bank Branch.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted to pay any amount.
|Sub inspector||Rs. 93,00 to Rs. 34,800 + GP 4200|
Recruitment will be made on the following parameters:
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
Entrants may apply through both the modes i.e. Online or Offline:
- Visit the Official Website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Fill the form correctly with all the asked details.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the form in 2 parts, before the last date.
- Firstly visit the Official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with intact asked details very carefully.
- Enclose all the mandatory enclosures along with the duly filled form.
- Send it at the concerned address as per the examination center and code no. before the deadline.
Important Dates to keep in mind
- End Date for online part-I: 9th April 2014
- Closing Date for online Part 2: 11th April 2014
- Deadline to receipt the applications along with the documentations: 11th April 2014
For more information you may see the Official Website.