Armed Forces Medical College is going to diffuse a notification regarding AFMC 2015 for the students who want to take admission in MBBS. Applicants who are willing to take the admission in this Organization must fill the AFMC Online Application form before the last date. Date of Entrance Exam will be available soon when it will declare.
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical College|
|Name of the exam||AFMC Entrance exam 2015|
|Selection process||Written exam followed by Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Candidates who have successfully completed 10+2 / B.Sc. or appearing in final year of B.Sc with at least 50% of aggregate marks and 40% for the reserved applicants are eligible to apply.
Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.250/- in any branch of State Bank of India.
- To attend the AFMC Entrance exam 2015 candidates must attain the age in between 17 to 22 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category as per Govt. rules.
How To Apply?
- Those contenders are meeting eligibility standard must visit the official website www.afmc.nic.in.
- Follow “Admissions” section on the home page.
- Choose appropriate link and read the notification carefully to ensure the eligibility.
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- After completion of form Submit it within given time period.
- Take the printout of from for future reference.
Note: Open the official website to know more details.
Candidates for getting more information about AFMC 2015 Application Form, entrance exam, results etc keep in touch with our web portal which is recruitmentlauncher.com regularly. We will update you with more recent information about the same time to time. You can also subscribe our free email service to get the details directly in your mail box.